I am a HUGE anime nerd, fan, watcher, you name it. I’ve watched the long running anime’s like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and enjoy watching the new ones such as Sakamoto Desu ga? and Koutetsujou no Kabaneri. I know and watched a lot of anime series and found out which ones were my absolute favorite. Like with my books, I have pretty high standards when it comes to what anime I should watch and I am really picky. The anime’s I don’t watch are:
So anything like Asterisk Wars or anything with these genres mentioned above, I will probably never, ever watch it. I’m not saying that it isn’t good, it’s just not what I generally like to watch. Now here is a list of some of my favorite anime, in no particular order, and might possibly review it, enjoy!
- Gintama – genres: action, comedy, historical, parody, samurai. 4 seasons
- Kyoukai no Kanata – genres: supernatural, romance, comedy, fantasy. 1 season
- Haikyuu!! – genres: sports, shounen
- Nagi no Asukara – genres: fantasy, supernatural, romance
- Chihayafuru – genres: sports, slice of life
- Toradora – genres: comedy, romance
I would have to say GINTAMA is my all time favorite anime. I will definitely write a review about this awesome and incredible anime very soon. Here is a link to my myanimelist.net profile so you can view my favorite anime, characters, manga and voice actors as well as what anime and manga’s I’ve watched and read: myanimelist.