I love books and I love to read. I am not ashamed to say that I have more books than clothes. I enjoy reading and buying books. When looking for a book, I first see if I like the book. The description and genres are very important. Some of the genres I mainly read are:
- Urban Fantasy
Next, I have to check on Goodreads.com to see the book ratings. If it’s above 4 stars, I read the reviews. If most people like that book, I will proceed in buying the book. I am very picky in finding what kind of books I want to buy and it becomes a very long process of browsing the shelf, reading the descriptions, checking on Goodreads and then looking at the price.
Now, here are favorite books that I will be sharing with you and possibly review them in the near future. There is no order to them, I love them all equally.
- The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas – which includes: The Assassin’s Blade, Throne of Glass, Crown of Midnight, Heir of Fire, and Queen of Shadows (in order)
- The Insanity series by Cameron Jace – which includes: Insanity, Figment, Circus, Hookah, and Checkmate (in order)
- Death of the Mad Hatter by Sarah J. Pepper
- The Others series by Anne Bishop – which includes: Written in Red, Murder of Crows, Vision in Silver, and Marked in Flesh (in order)
- The Trickster’s Choice and the Trickster’s Queen by Tamora Pierce
- The Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews – has 8 books that I will not list but the first book is Magic Bites
- The Dark Duet series by CJ Roberts – which includes: Captive in the Dark, Seduced in the Dark, and Epilogue: The Dark Duet (in order, also Rated very mature)
This is some of my favorite books and I believe I read most of them. Here is a link to my Goodreads account if you want to look at my shelves: Goodreads. I will likely post up some reviews to these books.