Summer is almost over and I enjoyed watching a lot of TV shows, anime, and movies. I listened to some awesome songs and used skincare products that helped me survive the harsh sun. Here is a list of some of my favorites this summer.
- Game of Thrones: I was very late joining the Game of Thrones bandwagon and I regretted not watching this TV series sooner. I was so addicted and binge-watched all six seasons in about a week or so. I love watching the fight scenes and killing, the conflicts between each houses and the conflicts within each house. I loved the idea of someone who came from an extinct race rising up and trying to take back her country. I love how headstrong and powerful the female characters were. I can’t wait for Season 7.
- Kiznaiver: I don’t watch TV but I watch a lot of media (anime, TV shows, K-dramas) online and on my phone. I recently finished re-watching Kiznaiver and I realized why I loved it so much. The concept was different and the ending was a little too rushed (what do you expect from a 12 episode anime) but the character development was realistic and the overall message of this anime was raw and real. You don’t have to be connected by some sort of system or experiment to have a strong bond with someone else. It’s all about building relationships and realizing what true friendship is.
- Running Man: If you don’t know what Running Man is, then you are living under a rock. Running Man is a very popular variety show from Korea and it is funny and exciting. To simplify it, it a variety show where our main casts and some guests go on crazy missions to achieve the prize or goal. I’ve been watching Running Man since the beginning but fell out of it for awhile. Now, I began watching it again and realized how enjoyable this show was. If you haven’t played the Name Tag Elimination game in real life, you are missing out. It’s competitive and so much fun.
- Why by Taeyeon
- This is What You Came For by Calvin Harris
- Thinking bout You by Ariana Grande
- When Mercy Found Me by Rhett Walker Band
- Flammin’ Hot Funyun’s
- OCHO Organic Dark Chocolate covered Coconut
- Teavana Shaken Berry Sangria Herbal Tea
- Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato
- Clean Sweep and Sweep in Peace by Ilona Andrews
- Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
- First Test by Tamora Pierce
- Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
- Maycoop – Raw Honey Essence
- Shiseido – White Lucent Brightening Protection Emulsion
- Laneige – BB Cushion (light) & Cushion Concealer (light)
- Supergoop! – Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50
- Pokémon GO
- Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Y
- Piano Tiles 2
- COD – Black Ops 3